COVID-19

COVID-19 Update 4/22/20

By April 22, 2020 June 15th, 2020 No Comments

COVID-19 Update 4/22/20

We are proceeding on schedule in planning for the 2020 edition of MiTi. However, we are extending our pricing freeze into the foreseeable future until we can determine what August will look like in terms of races. Since our last update, we have postponed our partner race, Grand Rapids Triathlon to 2021 and added a virtual event in its place. We are monitoring the situation closely in relation to MiTi. Should we not be able to safely hold this year’s event, we will be providing our athletes with ample and reasonable options much like GRTri.

Stay safe, stay put & stay healthy,
Jon & John

Leave a Reply