Ultra, Half, Olympic & Sprint Distances ★ Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Relay, Swim-Only Events
Race Day Schedule
SUNDAY, AUGUST 13, 2023
- 4:30 am: Shuttles Between Parking Lots Start
- 5:00 am: Transition Opens
- 6:45 am: Pre-Race Meeting: Full Distance
- 7:00 am: Full Distance Swim Start
- 7:45 am: Transition Closes
- 7:45 am: Pre-Race Meeting: Half and Olympic
- 8:00 am: Half Distance Swim Waves Start
- 8:20 am: Half and Full Duathlon Start
- 8:30 am: Olympic Distance Swim Waves Start
- 8:45 am: Olympic Duathlon Start
- 9:45 am: Swim Course Closes
- 1:30 pm: Bike Midway Cut-Off
- 5:30 pm: Bike Course Closes
- 9:00 pm: Shuttles Stop
- 10:30 pm: Run Midway Cut-Off
- Midnight: Full Distance Course Closes
PLEASE NOTE: This schedule is tentative and subject to change prior to race.
COURSE CUT-OFF TIMES: We will strictly adhere to all cut-off times due to the reopening of roads and availability of
medical support. If you do not arrive at the designated cut-off within the time allowed, you will be removed from the course. Thank you for your cooperation. Cut-off times apply to all distances.
For more information about competing in Michigan Titanium please contact us here.