140.6 mile full ★ half ★ olympic ★ relay ★ aquabike ★ duathlon ★ swim only
We encourage you to register for the race by July 11, 2020. If registered by then we will guarantee the following:
- The Shirt Size indicated on your registration will be available for you at Packet-Pickup
- You will receive a personalized Race Bib with your Name
- Your name with the current race will be included in the commemorative Athlete Guide
The deadline for registration or changing events is at Packet Pick-up on August 15.
If the event is not sold-out online, we will take onsite registrations during Packet Pick-up hours.
To participate in the Full or Half Distance events athletes must be 18 years of age by December 31, 2020. Any athlete who is not 18, will need Race Director approval to participate. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Relays can consist of a 2 or 3 person teams. Teams can be all male, all female, or co-ed.
USAT Annual Memberships cost $50. There are numerous benefits to becoming an annual member, including:
- One-year subscription to USA Triathlon Magazine, published quarterly. With the largest per-issue circulation in the sport, USA Triathlon Magazine serves to inform, educate and entertain its readership on all aspects of multisport
- One-year subscription to MultiSport Zone, a weekly e-newsletter filled with training advice, nutrition tips, race news and inspirational athlete profiles
- Inclusion in USA Triathlon National Rankings. Athletes completing three or more sanctioned on-road triathlons or duathlons, or two or more aquathlons, aquabikes, or off-road triathlons, and are active members on 11/1 of the race year, receive a National Ranking and have the chance to earn All American honors (top 10% of each age group)
- Exclusive discounts from USA Triathlon sponsors, including ROKA, 2XU, Quintana Roo, Training Peaks and more. Click here to view USA Triathlon Member Discounts. (Discount codes are accessed via your personal account at usatriathlon.org)
- Eligibility to qualify as a Team USA member at USA Triathlon National Championships and represent your country while competing at ITU Age-Group World Championships each year
- And lots more…
USAT Day Passes are available when you register. A USAT Day Pass costs $15 and needs to be purchased by you at the time of registration if you are not a USAT annual member.
Tris4Health will allow you to change events up until Packet Pick-up. There are will be no refunds give if transferring to a shorter distance race. If you transfer to a longer distance or relay, you will be required to pay the difference between what you paid for your registration and the current price of the event you are transferring. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change events.
Withdrawal requests must be received in writing by July 10, 2020 via E-mail to email@example.com. If for any reason, you need to withdraw from a race you have already registered, you can request in writing a 50% discount off an equal distance or shorter race by Tris4Health in 2021.
In order to be eligible for the Deferral Discount, these requests must be received 30 days prior to the event. For example, if you are currently registered for the half distance triathlon, you will receive a unique discount code to register for a 2021 race. That discount code would give you a 50% of the total you paid to register for your event. You may transfer your registration to another athlete for a $35 fee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to do that. There will be no refunds under any circumstances. This policy will be strictly adhered to for fairness to all.
Athlete Packet Pick-up will take place on Aug 15, 2020 from 12 pm – 4 pm at:
6555 Jupiter Ave NE
Belmont, MI 49306
All qualifying events will implement the USAT Age Group Competition rule: All age group athletes must compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete’s age on December 31st of the year of the event.
No, only registered athletes are allowed to pick-up their packet. Please bring your photo ID and USAT card (if applicable) during designated hours.
What if my team members can’t compete due to unforeseen circumstances and I am the only one on my team?
If only one athlete remains on the team due to injury or other circumstances, that athlete can participate as an individual entry. The individual will not receive the difference in entry fee.
No, however, all members of a relay team must check-in or they will not be able to participate.
Yes, each athlete that participates in a relay will receive a shirt and medal.
For more information about competing in Michigan Titanium please contact us here. 2021 Registration will open later this Fall.