Ultra, Half, Olympic & Sprint Distances ★ Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Relay, Swim-Only Events
Benefits of Sponsorship
Be involved with one of the fastest growing sports in the country.
Approximately 150,000 people participate in multi-sports in the U.S. each year, and the numbers continue to grow! According to USAT (USA Triathlon), the following factors all play a role:
- Average household income of a triathlete is $161,300.
- Triathletes spend an average of $3,500 on sporting goods and athletics each year.
- 40-44 is the median age of a triathlete (largest percentage of USAT Members with 59.6% Male and 39.5% Female.
- 97% of triathlete households own a computer and 100% use the Internet daily.
- 97% of triathletes have attended college and 50% have post-graduate degrees.
Get Exposure In Our Community
Over 1,000,000 impressions
Through a combination of regular, targeted email campaigns, multiple radio and TV spots, social media and online exposure plus during expo and race day, we reach over 1,000,000 impressions!
On race day your brand will be exposed to 1,800+ triathletes, 300+ volunteers and over 4,000 spectators!
Give Back To The Community
A portion of all proceeds will be donated to: the YMCA
A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the YMCA –a fundraising campaign focused on giving everyone the chance to live a healthy, productive life.
Position Your Organization with Healthy Living!
Swimming, Biking, and Running.
Like no other sport, Triathlon embraces the concept of maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle. You can find participants at local races that range in age from 10 – 85 years old! All three sports require aerobic power, excellent endurance, and tactical thinking.
If you have questions or are interested in finding out about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jon Conkling, Race Director, 616-920-9345 or email@example.com
For more information about competing in Michigan Titanium please contact us here.