Mi Titanium Race Weekend Schedule
Race Weekend Schedule
Wednesday August 20, 2014
- 6:30p – 7:30p: Volunteer Training & Orientation (Wolverine YMCA – Directions)
Thursday August 21, 2014
- 6:00p: Athlete Celebration (Thousand Oaks Country Club – Directions)
Saturday August 23, 2014
- 8:00a – 10:00a: Swim Practice (Versluis Park – Directions)
- 10:00a – 11:00a: Kids’ Splash & Dash (Wolverine YMCA - Directions)
- 12:30p – 4:00p: EXPO (Wolverine YMCA)
- 1:00p – 4:00p: Athlete Check In / Packet Pick-up (Wolverine YMCA)
- 2:00p – 5:00p: Transition Open / Bike Drop Off (Versluis Park)
- 12:30p: Race Meeting – Full Distance Only (Wolverine YMCA)
- 1:30p: Race Meeting – Full or Half Distance (Wolverine YMCA)
- 2:30p: Race Meeting – Full or Half Distance (Wolverine YMCA)
- 5:00p: Transition Closes
- 5:00p: Venue Closes
***IMPORTANT***: All racers are required to attend one of the three mandatory race meetings.
Sunday August 24, 2014
- 5:00a: Transition Opens
- 6:45a: Full Iron-Distance Pre-Race Meeting
- 7:00a: Full Iron-Distance Swim Start
- 7:30a: Transition Closes
- 7:45a: Half Iron-Distance Pre-Race Meeting
- 8:00a: Half Iron-Distance Swim Start
- 8:20a: Full & Half Duathlon Start
- 9:35a: Swim Course Closes*
- 12:30: Half & Aquabike Bike Pickup from Transition Available
- 1:30p: Bike Turnaround Cut Off *
- 2:00p: Half Distance Awards
- 5:30p: Bike Course Closes *
- 5:30p: Transition Opens for Full Distance Bike Pick-up
- 6:00p: Full Distance Awards
- 10:30p: Run Turnaround Cut Off *
- 12:00a: Run Course Closes *
* Please Note: There will be strict adherence to the above cutoff times. Unfortunately any athlete not meeting one of the cutoffs will not be permitted to proceed, and will need to be removed from the course. We appreciate your cooperation if we need to enforce this rule.
Need your bike shipped?
If you need to have your bike shipped to the Grand Rapids area for race day, Raceday Transport has partnered with the USAT to provide shipping of your bike. Contact them for further information.
Out of town participants can have their bike shipped the following bike shops, which are Grand Rapids Triathlon sponsors. Just give them a call to reserve your spot before shipping your equipment!
Phone: (616) 942-1880
2830 East Paris Ave SE, Kentwood, MI 49512